Dead State Reanimated-SKIDROW
Dead State is a compelling, high-tension survival RPG set in central Texas at the collapse of civilization and the dawn of the undead apocalypse. As society is beginning to fall apart, the player must organize a group of survivors together, fortify a shelter, scout for food and supplies, negotiate with or defend against other factions, and maintain order inside the shelter as humanity teeters on the brink of extinction. Dead State is a full-fledged RPG featuring base building and management, turn-based tactical combat, and reactive story and dialogue with an emphasis on survival at any cost.
Attract new allies, scavenge food and supplies, and protect your shelter at any cost. Do you have what it takes to lead a desperate group through a crisis? This is your chance to find out.
• Major overhaul of combat balance! Core combat systems have been thoroughly reworked to take advantage of all the data and feedback we’ve gathered over the months since Dead State’s original release. Ranged weapons, melee weapons, armor, special attacks, ally / PC healing, and more have been reworked and carefully tested to create an engaging and challenging combat experience. Even the core combat system has been tweaked so that AC is calculated before damage reduction; this change makes combat more consistent and more fair.
• Smarter AI! Medic, Guard, Grenadier, Sniper, and more – New AI behaviors and schemas exist for human enemies, making them more interesting and more challenging to fight! Enemies will notice your presence more quickly and fully utilize all of their tactical options, thrown weapons, and special attacks.
• New PC Infection option on New Game menu! Create a new game with PC Infection checked and your character will be as susceptible to infection as your allies are. Carefully manage your antibiotics and change your combat strategies to ensure your own survival!
• Hardcore Mode! In Hardcore mode combat becomes more dangerous, allies consume more resources and heal more slowly, and Morale is harder to keep up. Turn on Hardcore, Iron Man, and PC Infection for the ultimate challenge!
• Alarms! That’s right – we’ve added alarms to buildings in several areas. Red, blinking lights warn you that there’s an active alarm on a building. Use your Science skill to deactivate an alarm and prevent a looting distraction from becoming a noisy attraction!
• New areas and random encounters! Several new levels and random encounters have been added. Make sure to keep an eye out for the Chemical Plant, an area with a unique twist…
• New combat sounds and animations! We’ve added new special attack, reloading, and healing animations and sounds. Special attacks feel smoother and more impactful now!
• Stability improvements! We’ve rooted out every crash and progress blocking bug to make sure you have the smoothest possible experience. Several popularly requested usability improvements have been added, such as friendly fire confirmation, looting piled up bodies, and an option to toggle Live Shelter movement on and off.
• Pathfinding improvements! Both allies and the undead have received major pathfinding adjustments that will reduce lag some people have experienced as well as make movement more consistent and natural.
Dead State: Reanimated – Full Changelog
• Implemented smart NPC AI.
• Updated undead group pathfinding.
• Updated ally following behavior.
• Added PC Infection option to New Game menu.
• Added Hardcore difficulty option to New Game menu.
• Updated weapon damage equation so that AC is deducted first, then damage reduction.
• Added new areas and random encounters.
• Adjusted Healing in the Shelter and created separate formulas for ally and PC healing.
• Fixed an issue with Gillian’s fuel scavenging perk.
• Added building alarms.
• Added confirmation of friendly fire.
• Fixed some scripting issues with Craig/Karen storyline.
• Fixed issue with Summer Camp survivors incorrectly turning hostile.
• Fixed issues which occasionally caused the Military Faction to incorrectly turn hostile.
• Added map autosaves to Iron Man Mode.
• Added new travel mode selection icons on area map.
• Adjusted night travel/combat penalties.
• Fixed issues with the ally list order resetting on job board.
• Added new combat animations.
• Ensured morale bonuses for Greenhouse and Garden stacked properly.
• Fixed an error that allowed two-handed weapons and shields to be equipped together.
• Fixed blocking issues and strange door behavior in the Summer Camp.
• Updated Goals GUI screen.
• Updated Goals screen ally information to display all status icons.
• Allocated space on Goals screen for displaying maximum number of trait icons.
• Improved text display and fixed any text cut-off issues in Goals screen.
• Allocated space on Character screen for displaying maximum number of trait icons.
• Fixed case of Craig blocking player bedroom door.
• Changed sign name of Medieval Tines.
• Fixed rare crash related to weapon switching.
• Fixed the shield’s Fortify animation.
• Fixed an error with ending slides.
• Fixed issue with looting grouped bodies.
• Fixed a couple minor bugs with Live Shelter.
• Added option to toggle Live Shelter on and off.
• Added improved burst attack SFX.
• Improved the feel of silenced and burst attack weapons.
• Added movement animation for Davis.
• Fixed syntax error in Vic’s intro dialogue.
• Fixed rare map parameters crash in Shelter.
• Fixed rare soft lock that occurred with undead movement.
• Stopped neutral characters from investigating noises.
• Fixed issue with the Tattoo dialogue sequence.
• Fixed issue with the Memorial Park sequence.
• Fixed clipboard sometimes hiding long container name on loot containers.
• Fixed issue that occurred when reloading in a couple of the ending sequences.
• Fixed ending slide not appearing correctly in one of the ending sequences.
• Fixed issue with some special attacks firing more than once due to animation quirks.
• Fixed rare crash that occurred when AI pathed through a rolling gate.
• Expanded Walter’s Shelter dialogue.
• Fixed minor blocking, LoS, prop, and loot issues in several levels.
• Fixed issue preventing trading 9mm ammo at the Fuel Depot.
• Added perks for Ryan.
• Fixed issues with Sir Charleston’s quest.
• Fixed issues preventing rewards from being received from certain ally requests.
• Prevented dog allies from shouting “Hey, stop that!” when attacking a party member.
• Corrected typos and formatting errors in various dialogues.
• Added upgrade perks for Elaine reactive to her character path.
• Fixed a rare issue which could cause a dead ally to appear during a crisis event.
• Modified Darlene to start equipped with a bow, consistent with her dialogue.
• Added map descriptions missing from some areas.
• Adjusted party gathering transitions in the City area.
• Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause allies to incorrectly play their sleeping animations.
• Fixed a rare issue which sometimes caused enemy groups to spawn early.
• Added map screen thumbnails for all levels in the preview pane.
• Fixed setup issues preventing some enemies from effectively using their weapons.
• Corrected enemy inventory errors.
Dead State Reanimated-SKIDROW
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT / ATI Radeon HD 7290 (512 Mb) or better DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes:
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main install folder and overwrite
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Play the game
7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!