Executive Assault is an indie real-time strategy/first-person shooter where you can not only build your base and create armies, but also take control of your units and fight as one of them.
As the CEO put responsible for assuming control over the planet, it is your business to fabricate extensive base edifices containing every one of the offices you need, build processing plants to deliver mechanical troops, inquire about high innovation to give you an edge over the opposition and obviously guide your armed force to obliterate the restricting organization.
Every office is intended to snap effortlessly together to make a consistent complex, which can then be updated with protection turrets, entryways, forcefields and numerous other energizing innovations to help guard you from assault.
And additionally fabricating your base, you will likewise need to control your armed forces to assault, guard and vanquish new ground utilizing cutting edge weaponry and shrewd methodologies to overcome your adversary. From deft robots who are the spine to your armed force, to substantial tanks and walkers to squash all who contradict you. Nearby your troops you will have entry to long range gunnery and rockets to take out clueless units from far off.
Scattered over the guide are different assets to help you enhance and assemble your operation, from Thorium precious stones to help support force, to irregular shooting star effects to give you uncommon assets for developing the most intense of units.
Have you ever played your most loved RTS diversion and wished you were down there with your troops? In Executive Assault you can be!
Take control of any of your units from down on the ground as a robot or tank, or take to the skies and bomb from your contender planes or enormous protected drift cruisers, it’s totally up to you!
Not at all like most RTS recreations with FPS components, in Executive Assault you will have the capacity to enter the structures that have been developed and battle from inside, adding an entire new measurement to the RTS kind. Be down there in your robot processing plant shielding it from the approaching crowds, or ambush the contradicting force station by softening up and subverting their energy network.
Every unit in Executive Assault can be composed and tweaked to address the issues of the fight. So in the event that you find you’re being assaulted by overwhelming walkers, then counter with substantial pillar lasers to cut them down to measure. On the other hand on the off chance that you discover swarms of little bots are your issue, then redesign your turrets with assault rifles to tear them to shreds. In Executive Assault the choice is yours.
• Command armies and build bases from above.
• Take control of tanks, robots and aircraft to fully immerse yourself in the combat.
• Design and construct bases which you can then walk and fight inside.
• Control doors, turrets, alarms and forcefields to defend against attack.
• An extensive technology tree featuring over 140 technologies ranging from lasers to Quantum Gateways.
• Sneak into the enemy base and steal technology or shut down their power grid (This feature will come during the Early Access process).
• Multiplayer, as there’s nothing more satisfying than blowing up your friends with cruise missiles.
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 Processor: i3 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Pixel shader 3.0, Nvidia or Radeon Cards, 1024×768 resolution DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes: Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your graphics card.
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes:
Uptobox, Google Drive, Userscloud, Zxcfiles, Savefile
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Play the game
7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!