Garrys Mod PC game have two main feature guns for the players, Physics and Tool gun. With the help of these two feature guns players can manipulate the objects and fulfill their missions. Physics Gun allow the players to adjust, pickup and frozen the objects. You can use tool Gun for lot of purpose, which perform different tasks such as attaching objects through ropes, lifting gear and wheels, and combining props. Various models, weapons and maps are given in the options of game to help players to fulfill their missions.
Features Of Garry’s Mod
- Physics gameplay.
- Non-linear game.
- Self contained and operating game.
- Single and multi player game.
- Modified source engine is used.
- Created by “Garry Newman”.
- Listed as full game.
- To manipulate items like props, furniture etc.
- 2 Feature guns, physics gun and tool gun.
- Various weapons, models and weapons are given.
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows® Vista/XP/2000 Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor Memory: 512MB RAM Graphics: DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE) DirectX: DirectX® 8.1 Hard Drive: 5 GB free Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows® Vista/XP/2000 Processor: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better) Memory: 1GB RAM Graphics: DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card DirectX: DirectX® 9 Hard Drive: 5 GB free Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes:
2. Tutorial is in the Read mee.txt
3. Have fun! ^^