Grand Ages Medieval PROPER-RELOADED
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
It is the year 1050 AD. At the beginning of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen an unprecedented level of progress and a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers are explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness. Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game from Gaming Minds. Lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East. Rise from the humble role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign with elaborately designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows Vista Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8000 Series or similar Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 1 GB RAM, Geforce GTS450 or similar DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Processor: Intel® i5 3 GHz or similar / better Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible, 2 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 650ti or similar / better DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes:
Savefile, Google Drive, Uptobox, Zxcfiles
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
• Here’s a working release that starts without any errors. Previous release would fail with certain setups, specifically Windows 10.
• The created shortcut points to the wrong exe; running GrandAgesMedieval.exe manually shows a launcher error.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to
your game install directory.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!