Explore an abandoned building, encountering puzzles and clues as the story unfolds. You seem to have been there so long that direct sunlight is blindingly bright, at home in the serene but foreboding atmosphere. But when you sleep, you are plagued by nightmares, frantically running down hallways chased by darkness, an axe in hand.
Find the remnants of the building’s inhabitants to discover who you are, what happened, and what you need to do, as you try to escape in both your nightmares and the waking world.
Homesick is a puzzle exploration mystery game with a first person perspective, in a richly detailed and atmospheric 3D environment. Incredible live-instrument original score included as an mp3 album.
• hauntingly beautiful and atmospheric 3D environment
• innovative yet straight-forward puzzles that are satisfyingly challenging
• the story unfolds through solving puzzles, finding clues, exploration, decoding text, and unlocking new areas
• beautiful live-instrument original score, included as an mp3 album
Minimum RequirementOperating System: WindowsXP SP3 or higher Processor: Dual core 2.0 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes: Keyboard required for one puzzle mechanic
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes:
Google Drive | KumpulBagi | Zxcfiles
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!