How to Survive Third Person Standalone-CODEX
Driven by community suggestion, 505 Games and EKO Software introduce you to a new single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure “How to Survive” from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal…
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…
• Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
• Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
• Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
• Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
• Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
• Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
• Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
How to survive? Any which way you can!
All the content of the original game How To Survive :
• 4 islands.
• Story mode.
• 8 challenges.
• Kovac’s way DLC:
• • Gameplay affecting rain effect.
• • Crocodile & bear.
• • Item durability.
• Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
• One Shot Escape DLC – Rogue like mode.
• Tombstones & Backpack extension.
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows XP Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent DirectX: Hard Drive: 6 GB available space Sound Card: Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes:
Uptobox, Zxcfiles, Savefile, Google Drive
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead