Killing Floor 2 V1005-Cracked
Killing Floor 2 is the successor to the ridiculously fun and successful original title, that was released in 2009. We released Killing Floor 2 on Steam via Early Access in April 2015 and over the last 7 months have rolled out 3 massive content updates as we get closer and closer to the final release.
Keep watching for more information!
NOTE: It is quite likely that there are some regions where we may be required to make cuts in the future, particularly in the gore system, to comply with local ratings boards, once we get the game into its full release status. Regions most likely at risk of this are Germany (via USK) and Australia (via OFLC). Japan is another possibility (via CERO), but is an unknown quantity to us. To be quite clear: this means that, if you are buying from a region which regularly forces cuts on to games for gore, you may get reduced gore when we go to the full release version of the game.
In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though… A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
- -Visceral Gore – KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- -6 player co-op or solo play – A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone.
- -Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, attacking in mobs to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels.
- -New take on “Difficulty” – Most games just ramp up health and damage for the enemies. In KF2, the Zeds will start to behave differently as you work through the difficulty levels. New attack moves. New ways to get at you. New strategies. Be prepared for surprises!
- -Unique Blend Of Weaponry – Modern military assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer.
- -Expanded Perk System – Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones.
- -Brutal Melee Combat – KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds.
- -SDK – as always with our games, the tools to create maps and so much more! With Early Access, this will allow the creation of new levels. The full SDK support will be rolled out through the Early Access period.
Killing Floor 2 V1005-Cracked
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit Processor: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545 Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830 DirectX: Version 10 Hard Drive: 10 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes: UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE: IntelHD Integrated Graphics Chips, 32-bit Operating Systems, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit Processor: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 10 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes: For more assistance, click Here, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)
1. Uninstall every version of Killing Floor 2
2. Once you cleaned your PC, download Killing.Floor.2.V1005.Cracked-Royalgamer06
3. Extract it in a separated folder
4. Install the redist in the “_CommonRedist” folder, if you haven’t already
5. Start the game using KF2Launcher.exe (as admin)
6. Happy playing!