From the creators of Bastion, Transistor is a sci-fi themed action RPG that invites you to wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city. Transistor seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience, melding responsive gameplay and rich atmospheric storytelling. During the course of the adventure, you will piece together the Transistor’s mysteries as you pursue its former owners.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• ‘Recursion’ option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows 7/8 x64 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ Memory: 2 Gb Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9400 / ATI Radeon HD 5450 DirectX: 9.0c Hard Drive: 3 Gb free Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes:
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX folder to your installdir
Note: You must start the game from one of the shortcuts (x86 and x64)!! Savegames are individual for x86 and x64 versions.
Block game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..