The Dungeon Lord is back – and this time he’s serious! In Dungeons 2, fulfil the Dungeon Lord’s insatiable quest for vengeance by recruiting fearsome new monsters from all corners of the underworld in order to undertake his evil bidding. Taking over the underworld isn’t enough though – this time The Dungeon Lord will extend his dominion over the puny humans and attempt to conquer the overworld too!
Take control of the mighty Dungeon Lord and craft a network of unique and terrifying dungeons, recruit an army of fearsome creatures and command two new factions. Prepare to defend your Kingdom against those pesky heroes, go above ground to wage war on their human cities and use the ‘Hand of Terror’ to take direct control over your minions, issue commands, and even dish out a swift slap to keep them in line.
The extensive campaign story mode is packed with even more of the dark humour which made the original Dungeons a hit and is peppered with numerous references to various fantasy books, movies and TV shows. Additionally, you can test your strength in four different game modes in multiplayer for up to four players with other Dungeon Lords over LAN or online.
• Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you’ve been waiting for
• Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation, and in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
• Thanks to the ‘Hand of Terror’ you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
• Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
• Four competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players via LAN and Internet
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows Vista (SP2) 32bit Processor: AMD or Intel, 3GHz Dual-Core or 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD4400, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440/GT 650M, AMD Radeon HD 7750/R5 255M DirectX: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 x64 (SP1) Processor: AMD Quad-Core @ 3.8 GHz or Intel Quad-Core @ 3.2 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 265 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 DirectX: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard Additional Notes:
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
When testing the game, we noticed that the game is buggy at certain places and only on certain system configurations.
The following problems we experienced on a tester pc :
• game starts in a small window -> close and restart or Alt-Enter
• crashes when you hit ESC or click around in loading screens (the shrek scroll) -> don’t click around and be patient
• when trying to skip intros/cutscenes use ESC – other keys sometimes crash the game ..
There are certainly more gamebugs, but we don’t want to list them all
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead