Life Is Strange Episode 2-CODEX
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
• A beautifully written modern adventure game.
• Rewind time to change the course of events.
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
• Striking, hand-painted visuals.
• Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows Vista Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards) DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes: -
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 Processor: Dual Core 3.0GHz or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or ATI HD 4890) DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes: -
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
Notes: Episode 1 is included.
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
Pingback: Blue Coaster33
Pingback: watch movies online
Pingback: stream movies
Pingback: streaming movies
Pingback: water ionizer