Men of War Vietnam Special Edition MULTi7-PROPHET
Men of War: Vietnam is a new game for the critically acclaimed series. The new, story-driven battle gives you a chance to taste the unstable blend of the wilderness, Hueys and rock-n-come in 1968. The US battle concentrates on a group of tip top special forces officers, and every one of them has an identity. The unit incorporates Sergeant John Merrill, heavy weapons specialist Jim Walsh, expert rifleman Sonny Armstrong, projectile launcher administrator Carl Dillan and battle architect Bill Kirby. In a few missions they can check just on themselves, while in the others they act together with standard US and South-Vietnamese troops. The North Vietnam crusade recounts the tale of two Soviet military experts and two fighters of the North Vietnam Army who are the main survivors of a trap arranged by the US troops. The undertaking of returning toward the North Vietnam domain is a troublesome one – they have no method for radio correspondence, no wheeled vehicles, and it’s too far to make it there by walking. On their way these survivors get included in a chain of bloodbath engagements and end up in the right on target of the surely understood Tet hostile. Missions range from uncommon operations (safeguarding a shot-down pilot, escorting a journalist, and so on.) to full scale fight
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition includes full version of Men of War: Vietnam plus bonus maps and content that is not included in the original game.
Special Edition Exclusives:
• Play with (against!) your friends on three multiplayer maps where you must control victory locations to win.
• Adapt your tactics to strengths and weaknesses of different sides of the conflict while playing five thrilling single-player missions.
Special Edition Content:
• NVA soldiers battle US Troops for control of a nameless sector near Cambodia border.
• Four survivors, passengers of a shot-down US helicopter, try to escape from Vietcong territory.
• Surrounded Vietcong soldiers make their last stand against the US Army onslaught in the ruined Catholic church converted into a makeshift weapons depot.
• Vietcong subversive group must infiltrate the area patrolled by ARVN and Green Berets using only knifes and silenced weapons.
• Commander of the NVA tank platoon decides to launch an all-out attack in a bold attempt to take out US Field HQ.
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows XP/Vista/7 Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Memory: 1 Gb Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1900 DirectX: 9.0c Hard Drive: 3 Gb free Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows XP/Vista/7 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Memory: 2 Gb Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3850 DirectX: 9.0c Hard Drive: 3 Gb free Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Additional Notes:
Uptobox, Google Drive, Userscloud
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
1. Unpack, burn or mount
2. Install the game
3. Copy the cracked content from PROPHET dir
4. Go To Hell!
NOTE: The game version is 1.00.2.