Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based sequel to the beloved arena classic, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!
A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
Awesome features include:
• All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
• Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
• Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
• Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
• Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena
• Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation®4 users
• Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other splitscreen players
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows Vista SP2 or Newer Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual core Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia 8800 or ATI 2900 DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows Vista SP2 or Newer Processor: 2.0+ GHz Quad core Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia 260 series or ATI 5850 or better DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB available space Sound Card: Yes Additional Notes:
Savefile, Zxcfiles, KumpulBagi, Google Drive, Uptobox
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
1. Burn or mount
3. Play the game