Section 8: Prejudice-SKIDROW
On the battlefield, prejudice takes many forms, knows no boundaries, and drives all conflict. In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it. Section 8®: Prejudice™ is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision – from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives – drastically impacts the battlefield.
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity’s survival in the single player campaign.
- Strategically spawn anywhere on the battlefield to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your playstyle.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions – from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapons, equipment, and upgrade variants.
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 Processor: Intel 3.0GHz (single), 2.0GHz (dual), or AMD AthlonXP3200+ Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or ATI Radeon X1900 DirectX: DirectX 9.0 Hard Drive: 5.5 GB space free Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card Additional Notes:
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes:
Uptobox, Savefile, Zxcfiles, Google Drive
Rar password: www.gamesave.us
- Extract after the game downloaded.
- Mount the ISO file
- Setup.exe double click to install.
- Go to SKIDROW folder and copy all data then paste to the installed game folder.