Shaun White Skateboarding
Shaun White Skateboarding has the best graphical effects, as the dust gets into the wind if you try to stop. The sound effects of this game are great. The every single detail made in this game is amazing. There are a lot of places like parks and places where you can learn to skate. The game has great visuals and there are some hints at every point. There are some mission too in which you have to achieve a goal and until you do that you will not be able to get to another round. The game is a bit technical and requires a lot of practice. When you will complete this game. I think you must try Stoked Big Air Edition. Because it is the alternative of Shaun White Skateboarding
Shaun White Skateboarding Game Features
- The best graphical effects added in the game
- The sound effects are amazing and are according to scenarios
- There is a practice place where you can learn to skate board.
- The game is addictive and have motivational clips too
- There are a lot of places where you can skate board.
- You can challenge you friends on bases of points
- You can also play this game with a friend on multi player
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 (only) Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D dual core processor or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ Memory: 1 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7® Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)* DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher libraries Hard Drive: 8 GB Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card Additional Notes: Recommended peripheral: Keyboard, Windows-compliant mouse, optional controller
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Processor: Memory: Graphics: DirectX: Hard Drive: Sound Card: Additional Notes: