Sword Coast Legends
Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerûn home like never before.
In the story campaign, you take the part of a generated mercenary, a member of the Burning Dawn guild, who must guide a caravan to the pirate city of Luskan. Your party comes under attack from another band of mercenaries, led by a Knight of Helm, who believe your guild is composed of demon worshippers (with, as it turns out, some justification). By the end of the starting sequence there are just three of your guild left. Possessed with wanting to uncover the true reason behind your attack, you search for answers in Luskan and around the Sword Coast.
Tip: ABCya: Play Online Games
Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.
- Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
- Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
- A return to form, SCL is the compelling and complex RPG you’ve been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
- Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
- Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows Vista 64bit Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO E6700 @2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 4850 or better DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 20 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant Additional Notes: We recommend a better CPU for hosting games
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 64bit or better Processor: Intel Core i5 2500k @3.3 GHz or AMD Equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Radeon R9 270X or NVidia GTX 760 or better DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 20 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant Additional Notes: We recommend a better CPU for hosting games
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead