The Forest Public Alpha v0.08 Build 20141008 Cracked-3DM
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Enter a living, breathing forest with changing weather patterns, plants that grow and die. Tides that roll in and out with the day/night cycle. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes. You will need to chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food and plant seeds to keep yourself from starving. Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. decorate your home with found items. Lay traps and defenses to keep a safe perimeter. Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
Version 0.08 Changelog:
• First pass at infinite weapon upgrading! use collected items to upgrade your weapons. Use teeth, feathers and glass shards to improve weapon speed and damage.
• First pass at Cloth/fire upgrading system added – add cloth to your weapons and set them alight
• Stealth gameplay! Lowered vision range on enemies and gave them a smaller cone of vision.
• Bushes will now hide player from enemy vision when crouched!
• Player now less visible to enemies at night – unless lighter is out, making him more visible.
• Covered in Mud will now correctly conceal player making him harder to spot by enemies.
• Lowered range that enemies can hear player when walking/running
• Stealth kills added! If player attacks an enemy from behind with rock or axe type weapon and enemy is unaware of player it will be an instant kill
• Enemies will bash away bushes looking for player when hidden from them
• New cave explorer model added to cave (hanging)
• New cave explorer model added (crushed)
• Better death theme (less grating)
• High detailed plane doors added
• Better looking log held model
• Improved building memory usage
• Improved HUD memory usage
• Heads can now be cooked on fires to create skulls
• New pick up item added: Skull
• New craftable item : Club (skull plus stick)
• You can now pick up and use enemy clubs
• Picking up items in quick succession will now display a number for how many were collected
• All collected items now have message appear
• Improved previous weapon switching system to be more reliable
• New buildable item: Chalet Style Treehouse
• New buildable item: Meat drying rack
• New buildable item: Bonfire
• New buildable item: WalkWay
• New buildable item: Small animal trap!!
• New buildable item: Gazebo
• New buildable item: Defensive spike barrier
• New art for body stumps (decapitated head, leg, arms)
• Cannibals eating dead bodies now takes longer
• Chicory and coneflower plants are now collectable
• New Craftable item: Energy mix (chicory plus coneflower)
• Eating Coneflower will restore a small amount of health
• Eating Chicory will restore a small amount of energy
• Raccoon group behaviours added
• New raccoon animations added, walk, trot, improved idling, overall raccoon animation speed increased
• New craftable item: Headbomb (head plus bomb)
• Fixed door on medium cabin
• New animal added: Deer! Deer will turn towards approaching player, eat grass, run away from player and more
• New crafted axe model
• Crafted axe now requires rope to build (Rock,Stick, Rope)
• Improved motion blur quality,stability and memory usage
• Fur! Raccoons and rabbits now have fur shading
• Improved look of lizard armour
• Improved bird reactions to player, should fly away when you approach
• Increased fog ranges
• Reduced clipping of player arm in body when looking down at self
• Removed deeper cave dead positions. Waking up in cave will now always be reasonably close to surface
• New detailed rope model added, along with new curled rope pick up prefab
• Tweaked pacing of daytime enemies
• Less blue enemies in upper parts of caves
• New lizard skin inventory model (replacing scaled lizard mesh)
• New inventory item : Tree sap! can be collected from trees, can be used in weapon upgrading/crafting
• New tooth model and texture
• Improved pickup system. Will now pick up closest item you are looking at
• Increased chance of meds and torches in suitcases, lowered chance of tennis balls.
• Improved look of alpha selected items in inventory(feather, herbs)
• Torch now displays amount of charge left in inventory tooltip
• Inventory herb models replaced with more realistic versions
• Fixed issue where weapons would swing a second time if you clicked again during early part of swing
• Randomized size of animals
• Cave lakes, collision,lighting and layout improvements
• Added more randomness to plane crash possible locations
• Flashlight no longer auto equips on pick up, needs to be manually selected from inventory
• You can no longer pick up rabbits, you need to catch them in trap first
Minimum RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible Additional Notes: 32bit windows users need to ensure they have at least 4gb of ram usable on their system.
Recommended RequirementOperating System: Windows 7 Processor: Quad Core Processor Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible Additional Notes:
2. Play the game
Note: Due to changes with how saving works on some items old saved games will no longer work with this version.