How To Download Instagram Photos On PC
There are two useful ways of downloading the Instagram photos on PC below. The first is DownloadGram, allowing you to download photos from Instagram one by one without installing software on your device. The second is FastSave for Android/Windows, a better choice if you have lots of images.
Find the Instagram image to download on your Android device, tap the three vertical dots (on the top right side of your phone), and select Copy Link. Next, you visit DownloadGram’s website, paste that copied link in the text box and tap Download followed by Download image. Once you are done with the download Instagram photos, the photo will be saved in your gallery.
- First, launch Instagram and find the photo to download.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- Select Copy Link.
- Visit downloadgram.com.
- Paste the link in the text box.
- Tap Download.
FastSave for Instagram
You can download FastSave for Instagram on Google Play Store. After launching the application, toggle on the FastSave Service feature, and tap Open Instagram. Afterward, tap the three vertical dots (on the top right side of your phone), choose Copy Link, and that image will be saved automatically in your gallery. If you want to see all of your downloads in the application, you can merely select My Downloads or in the phone’s gallery.
FastSave for Instagram won’t allow you to download Instagram photos at once; however, it works way faster than the first method. So for lots of images on the social network websites, you should go with this second method.
- Download FastSave for Instagram on the Play Store.
- Launch the app, toggle the FastSave Service feature, and tap Open Instagram.
- Then tap the three vertical dots.
- Select Copy Link, to download the photos in your device.
- See downloaded images in your gallery or in the app.