How To Play GTA 5 On My Android Phone?
In this post, we will look at how one can play Grand Theft Auto 5 on an Android device.
So, we will focus on the step-by-step process of running GTA 5 on Android devices through various methods like Xbox Game Pass, PS Remote Play, and Steam Link.
Grand Theft Auto version 5 is one of the most played online games among all online gamers. GTA has garnered a massive fan following ever since its release and still growing its GTA gamers community.
However, fortunately, GTA 5 was made available for only Xbox 360 and PS 3 in its initial phase. But, later was updated to be functional on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, and PCs. Still, this fifth installment of the Grand Theft Auto gaming series was left out from debuting on mobile devices.
Luckily, there are some sideways that you can apply to download and play GTA 5 on your Android phone. Thus, let’s have a look at those workaround procedures that will enable GTA 5 Android download for you.
That being said, here, we will focus on understanding three different processes to download and play GTA 5 on an Android phone. Those procedures include a Steam link, Xbox Game Pass, and PS Remote Play.
How to play GTA V on an Android through Steam Link?
To play GTA 5 on an Android phone, you first need to have the GTA 5 game installed on your Steam Link. If you already own the GTA 5 game on your Steam link, then you can begin with the process as given below.
- If you don’t already have Steam Link installed on your Android phone, begin by downloading the said application first.
- As the Steam Link app is installed, link your Steam account with the PC connected to your Android phone.
- Then, click on the “Start Playing” option that appears on the connected PC or desktop.
- This step will convert your connected PC’s display into Big Picture Mode. Hence, the PC’s interface will be mirrored on your Android phone.
- Now, go to the Steam Library on your phone and select GTA 5 to start the game.
How to play GTA V on an Android through Xbox Game Pass?
Compared to playing directly on PlayStation and PCs, you can play any game much more smoothly using the Xbox Game Pass. But, before we head onto the primary process, you must have a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Firstly, you have to download the Xbox application on your Android phone.
- Now, log in to the app using your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account.
- Then, go to the cloud games area on the Xbox app.
- Find and select GTA V and tap on it to begin the game.
How to play GTA V on an Android through PlayStation Remote Play?
GTA gamers who have PS 4 can play GTA 5 on their Android devices through its copy. Suppose you do not want to play using the copy through PS Remote Play. In that case, you can visit https://mobilegta5.mobi/ to download the APK version of GTA 5 Android and any other GTA 5 related information. But, as of now, you can follow the steps below:
- Download and open the PlayStation Remote Play app on your Android phone.
- Now, head to the Settings of your PS4 and enable the Remote Play option via Remote Play Connection Settings.
- Then, log in using your PSN account on your android to run the game.
But note that you must have a strong internet connection as it involves the mirroring technique.